Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My first fine art piece

This will be my first fine art piece not digitalized at all (except for the pictures to show progress, lol)
Here Is what it consists of so far:
1: Vinyl record case. One day I picked up a record, which i thought to be what a wonderful world.  Sadly to my suprise i found out it used the sleeve of it and the record was some bluegrass record (going to sell that stupid record).  So i kept the case just in case I may come in contact with what a wonderful world.  Then I had a change of heart, and turned it into a template to place my first art piece.  Here is what it looks like, Without the soon to be art:
2:The art piece.  Origonally this was supposed to say robo probo, as of my Instagram post,
But after analyzing, and deciding, I sided with this more slick design:

I will post more of the progress as I go through this piece but for now, thats all i've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment