Monday, March 23, 2015

I lost the jungle crunk rare tape in a woods recently, and was pretty mad when I found even after retracing my steps that it couldn't be found.  (stupid backpack, shouldve known it would fall out on my journey in the woods.).  Although not as good, I made a full length combo of the entire tape uncut, so I was able to recover the entire tape.  Also since I had a spare picture of the entire front cover I was able to recover the cover as well...So after making a clone of my tape I was able to redeem back what I had lost
Used an old Audiobook cassette I blanked out and scratched out to place the music back on.

Used an Rca (shoebox) recorder to record onto the tape itself from the computer...Also used a beats aux cord to transfer the sound

Completed product (YESCH!!!)
Also I used photoshop to measure the correct dimensions of the image

No comments:

Post a Comment